Monday, September 20, 2010

moving in and welcome week

Wowowowowowiezzz...

last week has been long and hard. I have moved in into my new house in Sacramento... and right after.. i moved into my new apartment in Warren at UCSD. It's been tiring and I'm super sore!

Now, I've kinda settled, still have to take things from the storage and unpack... but those are supplies so that should be quick. Things are harder than ever and all I wanna do is sleep! But welcome week is starting and I have to start doing a lot of work for CASA! *SIGHHHH... it's gonna be a busy and wild ride. But I am excited for our staff retreat this weekend... dim sum.. beach time.. and sleepover! :D ... but i have no sleeping bag! i just will sleep on the floor... bare... eek.

lol.. but everything is going well so far. school's starting thursday.. blehh. I don't wanna go to any of the classes... thursday is my worst day for classes... no real break.. and 3 back to back classes.. grr.. i wish i started school on friday.. it's only 2 classes i have to take xD.. yeeee

anyways... i'm gonna nap before CASA staff meeting :)

No comments: